LAW IS BEING MISUSED AND
‘THE RULE OF LAW’ IN INDIA
Analysis by: Balbir Singh Sooch-Sikh
1. The Supreme Court Stands by Its SC-ST Act Judgment: Daring and
2. The Supreme Court Stands by Its SC-ST Act Judgment: Daring and
Correct Order like Dowry Penal Provisions Were and Are Being Misused
3. As a practicing lawyer, author of this note can give unlimited
and numerous examples of misuse of such “Acts” especially in India,
but will not burden you all.
4. Even highly qualified persons and the serving superior officer
were falsely involved in such fabricated cases at the instance of
the inimical persons, the politicians and the police against the
innocent victims and ruined the innocent victims by all means in
this the most corrupt country-India.
5. It is work of an expert and experienced manipulator of law
especially police, I may say them idiots, in India, as to how to
draft the case or FIR against the innocent victims, personally also
experienced in similar case.
6. Here leaving aside the story of author of this note, it is worth
to mention in support of the ‘Daring and Correct Order of Supreme
Court of India’ that my very poor illiterate client, a very old man,
but holding a ‘Identity Card’ issued by the government of Punjab as
contractor in irrigation department.(His confession was that he has
no knowledge about the irrigation department as ‘Identity Card’
issued to him) as he remained very close to CM Beant Singh of Punjab
during his life time as he claimed before me then as my client in a
case of appointment of Lambardar of his village…
7. He, the client, now may not be in this world as enquired and
believed to be true and correct, became then more friendly than
client with the author of this note, Balbir Singh Sooch, Advocate,
Ludhiana did disclose that no authority including railway etc ever
questioned me in India after seeing as this man holding a ‘Identity
Card’ issued by the government of Punjab.
8. One day, during the proceedings of appointment of Lambardar, he,
the client approached me, almost daily, to write with bombarded
words application under the SC/ST Act as being done always by ‘an
expert and experienced manipulator of law especially police, I may
say them idiots, in India, as to how to draft the case or FIR
against the innocent victims, against upper class, who are the
opponents of my opponents from upper class supporting me in this
case of appointment of Lambardar.
9. The author of this note without any greed refused to do so, but
he, the client repeatedly insisted and frankly told that if “I am
not doing so, he shall lose the support of his supporters from upper
class, who are helping and approaching the higher authorities in my
favour in this case of appointment of Lambardar.
10. Again, the author of this note refused to dictate like an expert
in law on the subject against so-called mine upper class, but did
instructed orally to draft like this…though without dictating
11. But my conscious is cursing me till now. What to do?
12. “The court- The Supreme Court of India says it has only
protected innocents from falling prey to arbitrary arrests under the
13. The Supreme Court on Tuesday said that it stood by its March 20,
2018 judgment on the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
(Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. The court has only protected
innocents from falling prey to arbitrary arrests under the Act, it
noted”. THE HINDU
14. ‘WHY INDIA IS DEVOID OF RULE OF LAW? Must read free of cost and
as to why, ‘WHY INDIA IS DEVOID OF RULE OF LAW?
Analysis forwarded by: Balbir Singh Sooch-Sikh Vichar Manch
First Posted On: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 11:38 PM (IST)
LAW IS BEING MISUSED AND OPERATING AGAINST
‘THE RULE OF LAW’ IN INDIA